Announcing Our Valentine
Handmaids® Challenge Giveaway
& Post Card Exchange
Here are the Details to participate in the challenge:
• Anyone who sews (or non-sew project) with no limits of participants. The more, the merrier.
• Anyone who can make and mail two fabric post cards. One to us and a second one to exchange with a fellow participant.
• Anyone who will share this on your Facebook page (if you have) & your blog (if you have).
• Anyone who will like us on our Handmaids Facebook page and/or follow this blog by email (in left sidebar).
1. Sign up by email – Send your contact info to firstname.lastname@example.org by Feb. 14 – Your name, mailing address and blog address if you have.
2. Please leave us a comment here, on this post letting us know your intent to participate.
3. Make two fabric (quilted, stitched or fusible web construction) post cards.
3. Must use the She Who Sews, Draw Near OR Angel Band fabrics only – from Quilting Treasures – available in quilt shops & on line.
4. To be eligible/entered for the giveaway drawing, you must mail post cards, one to us and one to another participant by February 28th, 2015
• All Email’s subject line should read: Handmaids Challenge
• Mailing instructions will be sent to participants via email.
• Decorate, embellish and finish your cards any way you like.
3 Winners by Random Drawing to Participants may win:
• One of three Handmaids® Fabric Collections fat quarter (11) stack.
• Plus two panels of the same collection – Large and small patch panels.
• One yard of a directional or tossed motif.
A $50.00 value
• Post cards received here, will be entered for an additional SURPRISE prize! Winning card will be chosen based on creativity, artistry and technique.
Winners announced March 15, 2015
For each participant, Tidings of Great Joy, LLC will donate five dollars (up to 500) to Samaritans Purse Operation Christmas Child effort.
So please, help us spread the joy (& word) and join us to send some LOVE & fun with the